Saturday, February 16, 2013

Swoosh

.....and just like that, after many attempts to set up my very own blogspot....just like that here I am with Star Dancer's first blog post.

One would think that there might be lots to be said here if one were writing this while listening to Barry White crooning in the background, but for once....please make a note of this my brother dear...I am at a loss for words. I know, it doesn't happen often. I think the next step is to figure out how to make this a clever and pretty conversational site complete with photos of all that Star is working on. Lets see what's next.....


4 comments:

  1. Ok ...how did you know about my Reality Jayne Blog.....? It is top secret....
    I remember saying anything about it??? Are you a spy Star Dancer???? gasp!!!!

    Seriously ..I have had my blog for almost 5 years...I love it. It is my outlet. You will love it! I am your first follower.
    Warning>>>>> Sometimes I can get a little political, radical, and meltdown-ish on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jil with one "l"
    Welcome to blog land.
    Don't worry about RJ's rants, we take them with a grain of salt! Mostly a big grain of kosher salt on the rim of a margarita glass!

    Love that scarf.

    I wanna be where that profile picture was taken.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since my furnace went on the fritz Saturday, I am pretty sure I want to be wherever that was taken also. I think it was from a friends house in Panama - no heat required there for sure.

      Delete
  3. Star D. .....You must keep up on your blog.
    Are you going to write a post soon????

    ReplyDelete